Gertboard Motor Controller Testing on Raspberry Pi

Now we come to the motor controller testing for the Gertboard. This is my favourite part so far. The LEDs were cool, the relays, ADCs and DACs are bloomin’ useful and versatile (not videoed those yet), but the motor controller is just downright good fun. Smile


I found a motor to use in a fairly weedy battery powered barbecue blaster I made a few years ago. It was the motor from an old hairdryer with the rectifier stripped out, glued to a contact lens solution bottle to make an electric ducted fan jet.


This part of the Gertboard definitely lights my fire. I now want to use it to have a remote controlled fan that I can control with my phone. By next summer, I’ll be ready. We have the technology…




media


Smaller size vid for devices with smaller screens.




media






via RasPi.tv http://raspi.tv/2012/gertboard-motor-controller-testing-on-raspberry-pi

Comentários

Mensagens populares